I needed to show some text when a ListBox was empty, a quick Google turned up a StackOverflow question that was just the ticket!
Monthly archives: June, 2011
Posted in WPF
I needed to find out the standard .NET colour name for for a Color object, assuming the Color object was a standard .NET colour! As there is no built in way of doing this I created a simple helper class, the code is below.
- Making a cross platform “Have I Been Pwned” app using MvvmCross – Part 1
- How to find if all characters in a string are a number
- Setting the active link in a Twitter Bootstrap Navbar in ASP.NET MVC
- XamDockManager – Setting keyboard focus back to the add row
- Entity Framework 4.3 – Adding Migrations from AppConfig in different project