Ever needed to unit test .NETs System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager class? I had to today so produced a wrapper class and interface to make the task a bit easier.
Category: Unit Testing
- Making a cross platform “Have I Been Pwned” app using MvvmCross – Part 1
- How to find if all characters in a string are a number
- Setting the active link in a Twitter Bootstrap Navbar in ASP.NET MVC
- XamDockManager – Setting keyboard focus back to the add row
- Entity Framework 4.3 – Adding Migrations from AppConfig in different project