For a project at work we needed the ability for the user to use the tab button on an Infragistics XamDataGrid to submit the record they are adding and set the focus back to the first cell of the data grid. For whatever reason this is not a built in method (have they not tried…
Want to have default text shown when no item is selected in a combo box, such as “Please Select”? This can easily be achieved using a binding converter such as: Then in your XAML it can be used like this:
I needed to show some text when a ListBox was empty, a quick Google turned up a StackOverflow question that was just the ticket!
I needed to find out the standard .NET colour name for for a Color object, assuming the Color object was a standard .NET colour! As there is no built in way of doing this I created a simple helper class, the code is below.
I asked a question on StackOverflow about using the Infragistics XamDockManger with Caliburn.Micro, Marco Amendola came up with several ways to do it and I chose to implement my own docking manager. If you want to skip my ramblings you can find the code on bitbucket or as an attachment to this post. You will…
- Making a cross platform “Have I Been Pwned” app using MvvmCross – Part 1
- How to find if all characters in a string are a number
- Setting the active link in a Twitter Bootstrap Navbar in ASP.NET MVC
- XamDockManager – Setting keyboard focus back to the add row
- Entity Framework 4.3 – Adding Migrations from AppConfig in different project